Lake McConaughy, is a large lake that lies above the,
I must say it is a very wonderful place to swim and fish, but, there were some problems.
First, they don’t have many beaches, and if there is a beach, it is closed due to some type of bird. I really like beaches so, when they were closed off, I was really sad.
Second, in the Summer, it can get pretty cold. On some days it might get to about seventy degrees F, but, mostly it is chilly.
Third, we had a very bad experience there. I vomited in the middle of the night, our boat would not work, and we got a flat tire!
We stayed at,
- Cozy Log Cabins
- Full service RV sites, (some pull thrus) including electric, water and sewer.
- Wi-Fi Available
- Immaculate Restrooms and Showers
- Private Rec Room
- New In-ground Swimming Pool with Slide
- Nature Trail
- Frisbee Golf
- Coin Laundry / Game Room
- Fish & Game Cleaning Station
- Picnic Tables and Fire Pits
- Volleyball, Basketball, Baseball, Horseshoes
- Fenced in Dog Run (we are pet friendly)
- Well Stocked General Store
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Available (We’re famous for our N.Y. Pizza and Smothered Burritos)